If you are an aspiring or start up entrepreneur looking to import goods from India into the UK, then this event is for you!
We are proud to partner with Indian High Commission & CII in conducting this event!
You will be joined by government & industry experts who will share their top tips, advice and opportunities.
Agenda for the event:-
14:30 Welcome from Nisha Menon (Nikasu Foods), Founder of India-UK Importers Hub
14:40 Presentation from Emanuele Vinci on how to build a successful online business - Emanuele Vinci made his multi million dollar business on Amazon and will share his journey & tips on setting up an online business from home.
15:15 Q&A session with the following panel of experts:-
- Manish Singh, Minster (Economics) & other representatives from Indian High Commission
- Lakshmi Kaul, CII (Confederation of Indian Industries) UK Head
- Uneek Forwarding, Freight forwarder who can advise you regarding imports into the UK
- Vidhi Mohan, Shadow Cabinet member for Clean Green Croydon
- Bryan Treherne MBE, International Trade Advisor at UKTI London
Topics of discussion will include:-
- Rules & Regulations of importing goods from India to UK
- Duty, taxes, Levy involved while importing
- Setting up your business in the UK
- Money transfer from UK to India
- Business support available from the local councils
16:30 Networking over tea/coffee & snacks