3 months rolling
325-350 day rate (commissions inclusive)
Our client is looking for an experienced Appian developer with the below mentioned skills.
- Participate as a member of a cross-functional project team to design, develop, implement, test and support Business Process Management (BPM) Systems.
- Work closely with other IT teams to integrate the Appian system with other existing platforms
- Work with business stakeholders to develop efficient processes and simple and user-friendly user experience
- Implement Appian in projects to ensure it is consistent with design decisions, coding standards and best practices
- Provide technical specifications and other SDLC documentation
- Help to define and drive standards across the Appian platform and implement best practices for Appian development
- and implementation
- Ensure solution is unit tested for every new functionality and scenarios for Appian applications
- Implement BPM process through Appian.Test BPM processes developed by self and peers.
- Support and Troubleshoot deployed production systems including investigation of problem reports.
- Assist project team and customer technicians with enterprise systems integration designs, such as database, web services, LDAP/Active Directory.
- Design the user interface for the effective utilization of the automated business process.
- Integration of Aviva process with a third party tools.
- Issue resolution and risk monitoring.
- Status tracking, reporting and follow-up.
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Communication - verbal and written
- Organisation, planning and prioritisation
- Continual learning and knowledge sharing